Saturday, January 7, 2023

OAMC #6 - Progress for the Morning

Somehow, while drinking my coffee, I managed to find a few missing cards to some Bowman sets and a random 2008 Topps card I needed. Always nice when this happens. One less card to trade for or buy. 

Also found two massive piles of doubles, but such is the life of a set collector with a million or so cards.

Any card I add to a set is a win and is one step closer to finishing something, so I count that as a victory. 

I made a dent in a box--one that is obscuring the view to the kitchen, so that is also a win.

The other good news is that I found 5 of the 8 missing cards from the reorganization. 3 to go.

The biggest thing I have done since last post is update the Under 5 to Finish a Set List. I am now up to 22 sets even after finishing 83 Topps. I know there are more and I will continue to update them as I find them. 

This post seems as sporadic as my brain feels today. That's never a good sign if you're me and dealing with my health. Hopefully it will pass quickly and I can continue making progress. 

240,465 cards logged so far...  1.1 Million-ish to go...

Joe

4 comments:

  1. Joe lmk when you are ready for the lists

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It might be a bit. I'm still dealing with the health stuff even though it's better and still have a million cards to go through. One step at a time.

      Delete
    2. No worries I just thought you weren't getting my messages

      Delete