Saturday, January 14, 2023

OAMC #10 - Saturday and Another Headache - w/ Sunshine

Today the weather shifted on me again. The sun is out so the air pressure changed. This means--another headache. Yay! It's been three days of this crap now. 

On the up side, while going through some cards I discovered cards from a set I didn't know existed. 2021 Topps All-Star Rookie Cup. I only have 6 cards from the set and 1 is a variant, but hey that's better than none. 

This made me realize that my spreadsheet is slightly out of touch with the reality of what's out there. I may have to do some editing.

I also added some new cards of a few top 30 players on my list. Namely, Miggy (256), Pujols (276) and Randy Johnson--who I was just saying yesterday was part of a three way race to hit 300 and now has the lead with 297. 

I did finish an insert set today as I found the McCovey from 21 Panini Mosaic's All-Time Greats Set. SO, that was nice. Also added a few random mid-2010's Topps cards and 2020 Topps inserts as well as some 2010 Upper Deck. 

Another highlight was my first batch of 2019 Topps High Tek. 16 base and 2 Blue parallels. Not bad. I already had an Orange and an Auto, but getting the base cards was always the goal. I always like turning 0's to anything other than 0's.

Just found a pile of 21 Panini Contenders that I may take care of next. Did some chores in the house and the headache isn't going anywhere, so might as well log cards.

Pink Floyd today...

Joe

1 comment: