Tuesday, January 3, 2023

OAMC #3 - The Initial Clean Up

It's done. 

The initial clean up is done. Granted, there is still a 4-row box with cards that need to go into their respective 660, 800 and 990 boxes and a few stragglers--and 8 missing cards... but the bulk of the logged cards are put away and the restructuring to make things easier going forward is complete. 

Now comes the next phase. 

The rest of the room is a mess. This means I need to find storage bins for the non-card related stuff and move that out of the room to make "room". This will make the organizing of the 2-300,000 doubles in one corner and the 6-700,000 unsorted cards in the other corner easier. 

The goal here is to figure out what I have so I'm not trading for things I find later--then goal #2 is to get doubles out of the house. Lopsided trades are coming. 

The good news is, I can log cards again as long as I continue to put them away. The down side is, I need storage bins.

Well, Walmart may be in order tomorrow.

Joe

PS - I can see my desk again...

3 comments: