Tuesday, December 20, 2022

We'll Be OK

Not gonna lie, Monday was rough after the high I was riding from Sunday. SGT Slaughter, my teams winning... Everything was good. Then Monday. Then the financial crisis that made Christmas more difficult. That put a damper on things.

Stef and I discussed plans and options and came up with scenarios. We still blame my former employer for this mess. 

Cards for the end of this year and most of 2023 were about to be limited or non-existent.

However, sometimes, things are a blessing in disguise. This made me check into something else which may not only fix the issue but set us up for future goals. (That and the karma that is heading towards my former employer.) 

I'm being vague for a reason. A lot has happened in recent months and with all being that it is, I don't want to say something that could ruin what is happening to right a very wrong Wrong.

The good thing is, we'll be okay. Bills are being paid, food is on the table and we are not going to be homeless. Things are just tight. It's an uncomfortable feeling when you can't really do anything outside of live, but sometimes that's what happens and then the ship rights itself and you go buy a bunch of cards... 

In the meantime, I have millions of cards to organize and tons of trades to make. So, no worries here. 

Might be a good thing to take a break from new stuff for a little bit. Organization....

Or things will be fine and by the end of the month I will rip 3 new Hobby boxes...  

We will see.

Joe


1 comment:

  1. Most recent new years I try to set or reset some goals for the coming year. My goal for 2022 was to buy less new packs and use same dollars to buy vintage singles for sets and team sets. Goal complete. Now have to come up with another for next year!

    ReplyDelete