Monday, November 13, 2023

OAMC #17 - Progress

 Organizing a Million Cards #17 - Progress

At the end of Week 1, Progress has been made. 

On 11/11/23 (Happy Veteran's Day to all my brothers and sisters who served) I logged card Number 1,000. The Card was a 2019 Bowman Chrome Autograph Relic - Nate Lowe - #BCAR-NL - 109/150.

This morning I hit card 2,000. 1993 Classic 4-Sport - Eric Curry #96.

As of this posting I am at 2,082 cards to the collection and 278 doubles. (The official counts only include my main collection.) Overall, 2,360 cards have been logged to TCDB and sorted. 

Only 940-something thousand more to go.

I also built the first two racks in the garage. Progress in trying to unpack and stage the cards so I can log them.

As I go, I have been taking a lot of parallels out of my collection and adding them to the For Trade list. I am keeping any parallels that are:

  • Needed for a set.
  • The only example I have.
  • Yankees, Giants, Rangers and Knicks.
  • Players I PC or big name players/RCs.
In some of those cases like the Big Name Players and RCs, I might still be willing to part with them.

For future posts, I will be updating this count:

  • Main Collection: 2,082
  • For Trade/Doubles - 278
  • 1991 Topps Glow Backs - 0
  • Mattingly Doubles - 0
  • Total Cards Logged - 2,360
Progress is good. I am hoping to add pics of the milestone cards (every 1K). We will see.

Joe

(Vonnegut37 on TCDB)

No comments:

Post a Comment