Friday, August 2, 2024

OAMC #29 - The Card Room

 Organizing a Million Cards #29 - The Card Room

I shared some pics on Twitter of what I call the Card Room, but could be easily called the Hobby Room. 

After a second glance at the pics, I realized Card Room is correct as the room is dominated by roughly a million cards. As I have been logging them to TCDB I am seeing that this endeavor is going to take a while to put it lightly. To get to 1%, I have to log 10,000 cards. That sounds insane because it is.

Just look...


Right now, my goal is to get the main collection logged and some doubles as I go. Each day I just need to get a chunk done. Doesn't matter if it's 3 cards or 3,000 cards. Each bit helps.

Other than that health is still funky but hopefully getting better.

TOTALS:

  • Main Collection: 11,131
  • For Trade/Doubles - 2,337
  • 1991 Topps Glow Backs - 0
  • Mattingly Doubles - 0
  • Total Cards Logged - 13,468
  • Complete Sets - 4
  • Insert Sets/Errors - 2
  • Percentage of Collection Logged - 01.35%

Joe

(Vonnegut37 on TCDB)

4 comments:

  1. Holy moly. Though I'm jealous and not because of the number of cards, but having the room to store them all. But if you ever feel the need to off-load ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe for my updated version of my list you can find it in my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. How does your house not collapse under the weight of all those cards? LOL

    ReplyDelete