Saturday, July 20, 2024

OAMC #28 - Slow Progress

 Organizing a Million Cards #28 - Slow Progress

Buying a house is exhausting.  We Bought it in May. We are still unpacking--and realizing we need things. Everyday you get something done only to realize there's more to do. And this is why progress has been slow going. Well, that and a med increase.

Im a trying to stay the course, cataloging sets in order. The order follows the Beckett Almanac. Everything is Alphabetical and then by Year. So, every Bowman set by year and then Bowman Chrome.  It's a tedious process, but once it's done I will be able to finally know what I have.

The doubles will follow suit. In the meantime, there are some sets I have that I know everything else are doubles, so I am trying to help people fill their needs while I work on everything else.

This is a short update. Woke up with a headache and have a ton to get organized. I did get a new shredder today so that is going to be fun and productive.

Will try to stay focused...

TOTALS:

  • Main Collection: 7,447
  • For Trade/Doubles - 994
  • 1991 Topps Glow Backs - 0
  • Mattingly Doubles - 0
  • Total Cards Logged - 8,441
  • Complete Sets - 3
  • Insert Sets/Errors - 2
  • Percentage of Collection Logged - 00.84%

Joe

(Vonnegut37 on TCDB)

1 comment: