Friday, October 1, 2021

Surgery, cards and trying to get back on track.

 Yep, I'm still floating out here. 

Some of you may already know this... I was having some crazy medical issues over the last 8-10 months. (It may have been much longer than that but got worse over the last 8-10 months.) It started with my blood pressure--which turned out to be anxiety from PTSD and caffeine related. Then we got that under control only to find out that the dizziness that prompted me to go to the doctor was still happening. It was being caused by some blockages in my nose which they (the VA) thought was sleep apnea. It wasn't. I had a deviated septum and very narrow airways, which led to surgery. That was almost 3 weeks ago. Now, I can breathe right but am still swollen and sore.

But, I feel better now and can breathe clearly. I'm also not dizzy every morning.

Card organization has been on the back burner for months. I have been cataloging here and there but still have nearly 500K cards to go through. I am making progress but it's slow going. Hoping to get moving on it this weekend.

I also "owe" quite a few people some cards. Most are in return for their kindness and some are for trades. They are coming. Slowly but surely they will head out.

Now, I need to focus on recovering and getting back to normal. Or whatever normal is for me... :D

Thank you for the patience and support of the Hobby and especially to all of my friends on twitter.

Joe


No comments:

Post a Comment