Monday, October 5, 2020

Still off-kilter...

 So, things are still off-kilter since September 1st. I've been playing catch up and my grand idea for this blog has fallen by the wayside. It will happen eventually...

Have a big mailday today. A stack of 73 Topps and a whole bunch of BCW boxes to finish the re-organizing project. Big sets are going into boxes appropriate for them. It clears room in the 5K boxes to organize the 375,000 cards I haven't gotten to yet. 

Progress is being made. In the effort to recheck everything in TCDB, I have made it to '98 Donruss with minimal repairs to be done with previous sets. (I am going alphabetically and then by year.) Something tells me this will all be on hold while I put those boxes together.

Either way, stuff is happening.

Last thing...  Finally pulled the trigger on an 84 Donruss Mattingly RC. He's shipping today. This completes the trifecta of Donnie cards! 36 years later... 

Also, my Carolina Card Exchange Shadow Box shipped. :D

Stay safe,

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment